Customer demands for swimming pools have changed over time, and with that designs have evolved to meet those needs. Swimming pools are no longer just for swimming. Now they’re the focal point of the outdoor space. Some popular add-on features for swimming pools is the addition of water features into the swimming pool design. There are a variety of water features available today. Figuring out the best type of water feature for you and your swimming pool all depends on why you’re getting the water feature in the first place.
Questions To Ask
- Are you hoping to drown out the sound of a noisy environments such as the sounds of traffic?
- Are you already in a peaceful environment but want to add the sound of trickling water?
- Are you the type of person who prefers the sound of constant running water?
- How do you want the water feature to look?
- Are you into more traditional designs?
- Are contemporary water feature going to be more your style?
- Do you want a customized water feature design, or is a prefabricated water feature something you prefer?
Choosing A Water Feature Expert
Unless you’re a water feature expert, you will most likely need the help of a professional swimming pool designer and water feature expert. You’ll want to chose a swimming pool company that has designers on staff who has your best interest at heart and one who has the ability to ask you the right questions to get you exactly what it is you’re looking for.
Types of Water Features
Water features can be a part of new swimming pool construction projects or if you have an existing pool that you’re looking to renovate, you can add water features to swimming pool renovation projects. If you don’t have a swimming pool, or don’t want one and only want to look at designing and installing a stand alone water feature, this can be done as well.