Not sure how to prepare for the approaching storm? The expert pool contractors at Aqua Blue Pools have our Lowcountry residents covered.
- NEVER empty or drain your pool. Why not? Keeping sufficient water levels in your pool provides the important weight to hold the sides and bottom in place, especially when heavy rains that accompany most storms raise the local water table. Pools that have been emptied may experience serious structural problems and could even pop out of the ground.
- Store loose objects indoors.
- If your pool equipment area becomes flooded DO NOT attempt to turn off the breakers at your equipment room/area.
- Pool Covers – LEAVE YOUR POOL COVER OPEN! DO NOT close your automatic pool covers! Flying objects and the weight from the rainwater will cause costly damage to the pool cover itself, the cover track and possibly your pool.
- Emergency After-Hours Phone: If major issues arise with your pool and you need to call, continue to use the number you have on-hand for your specific Aqua Blue Pools location:
- Charleston pools office (servicing Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, and surrounding areas): 843-834-5015
- Bluffton office: 843-707-2505
- In the case phone service is disrupted, how to Communicate with the Aqua Blue Pools Team: Our office will be closed starting at NOON today, October 5, 2016. Depending on the storm’s outcome we plan to re-open for business Monday, October 10, 2016.