This project features multiple bodies of water at varying levels adding depth and dimension to the overall landscape. An upper pool, lower pool and a spa.
- Upper pool specifications: 11’2″ x 3’8″ – This pool although much smaller in size acts as a water feature and is considered to be the main pool. It spills over into the much larger pool beneath it.
- Lower pool specifications: The lower pool is considered to be the catch basin for the smaller upper pool. The lower pool is 29’6″ x 32’4″. The depth is 3’6″ to 4’6″ to 6’0″.
- Spa – Elevated 4′ above the catch basin pool and 12″ below the upper level pool. The pool and spa are formed on block wall foundation.
- Pool and Spa Equipment:
- All bodies of water are salt sanitized with pool automation, automatic cleaner, and LED lighting.
- Interior finish is Golden Pearl Large Pebble.